[3830] CQ160 CW KD4D(@N3HBX) Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 10:30:50 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KD4D
Operator(s): KD4D
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Poolesville, MD

Total:  QSOs = 1188  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 53  Total Score = 488,047

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks again to John Evans for letting me use his great station. The
three-element wire yagi fixed on Europe was a great antenna for this one!

My second attempt at this contest.  Most of what I THOUGHT I had learned in 2004
about 160 and this particular contest seems to have been wrong!  :-)  Conditions
were great, especially Friday night.  Saturday night seemed noisier.

I need to work harder and S&P for those European multipliers a bit more.  The
time  I spend doing S&P on Europe late Sunday was very productive.

I had a great time!  Thanks for all of the QSO's.

                              2006 CQ 160 CW - KD4D

  HOUR  160CW    TOTAL   ACCUM
  ----  ------   -----   -----
    0      96      96      96
    1     112     112     208
    2      78      78     286
    3      41      41     327
    4      65      65     392
    5      62      62     454
    6      63      63     517
    7      49      49     566
    8      37      37     603
    9      41      41     644
   10      28      28     672
   11      36      36     708
   12      34      34     742
   13       0       0     742
   14       0       0     742
   15       0       0     742
   16       0       0     742
   17       0       0     742
   18       0       0     742
   19       0       0     742
   20       0       0     742
   21       6       6     748
   22      36      36     784
   23      48      48     832

    0      44      44     876
    1      53      53     929
    2      23      23     952
    3      23      23     975
    4      25      25    1000
    5      17      17    1017
    6      23      23    1040
    7      19      19    1059
    8      15      15    1074
    9      12      12    1086
   10      13      13    1099
   11      20      20    1119
   12      10      10    1129
   13       0       0    1129
   14       0       0    1129
   15       0       0    1129
   16       0       0    1129
   17       0       0    1129
   18       0       0    1129
   19       0       0    1129
   20       0       0    1129
   21       8       8    1137
   22      22      22    1159
   23      29      29    1188

  TOTAL  1188

9A      DL      GI      Il      Lb      Nd      OM      Qc      UA2     YL
Ab      Dc      GJ      In      Ma      Ne      ON      Ri      UR      YO
Al      De      GM      KG4     Mb      Nf      OZ      S5      Ut      YU
Ar      EA      GU      KH6     Md      Nh      Oh      SM      V3      Z3
Az      EA6     GW      KP2     Me      Nj      Ok      SP      VP9     ZF
Bc      EA8     Ga      KP4     Mi      Nm      On      Sc      Va
CT      EI      HA      Ks      Mn      Ns      Or      Sd      Vt
CT3     ES      HB      Ky      Mo      Nv      PA      Sk      Wa
CU      F       HI      LA      Ms      Ny      PJ2     T9      Wi
Ca      Fl      I       LX      Mt      OE      PY      Tn      Wv
Co      G       Ia      LY      Nb      OH      Pa      Tx      Wy
Ct      GD      Id      La      Nc      OK      Pe      UA      XE