[3830] CQ160 CW K7RE Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 11:11:46 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7RE
Operator(s): K7RE
Station: K7RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

Total:  QSOs = 921  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 13  Total Score = 152,011

Conditions were the best that I have ever seen on 160M from this QTH.
After only 4.5 hours into the contest, I had 350 QSO's, and 50 sections
logged!
Rate meter got up to 250 in the N1MM Logger software and never went below
100 until the very wee hours on the first night.
I even worked 2  stations on the EU continent, a first for me in a 160M
contest.
I put in roughly  21.5 hours.
I was quite surprised to see several AK and HI stations that could be worked
so easily, great job guys.
It was great to see so many VE stations on as well.
Wonderful participation from so many areas of the world.
Next season I see that I will need a low noise RX only antenna for 160M, as
my TX antenna seems to be as good as I can get it here.
This was one of the best contests ever for me, I really had a blast.