[3830] CQ160 CW WB9Z Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 13:30:49 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WB9Z
Operator(s): WB9Z
Station: WB9Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Crescent City, IL

Total:  QSOs = 1206  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 58  Total Score = 398,486

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I had a really ruff start, but after I got everything working right
it was a pretty fun contest.

After 40 days on Curacao the equipment at my station hasn't seen
much use.

My old reliable??? FT-1000 developed a intermittent receive problem
that didn't get better, after much frustraction I decided to swap
it out with another 1000. After that things went fairly smooth.

I guess its time to get a Orion II.

Great to be called by UA0FZ, ZL3IX, ZL6QH.

CONGRATS to all who made the REALLY BIG scores out there.

Jerry WB9Z