[3830] CQ160 CW ES9C(@ES5TV) Multi-Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 17:18:21 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ES9C
Operator(s): ES5TV, ES5MC
Station: ES5TV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Jogeva

Total:  QSOs = 1505  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 81  Total Score = 848,424

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Propagation was dissapointing in the light of few extraordinary openings lately.
Just 40 US/VE contacts. Strongest was ...K9DX from IL!! Just booming in at 04:15
second night followed by strong K9HMB. What a strange sudden skip to IL.

60 JA's is quite good but none on Sunday! As all the other EU's we were hoping
to have ZL6QH to call in but seems that the frequency pick was really
disasterous as we were in their strong digi QRM segment of 1815-1821 most of the
time:(

Mults that did not copy us and CQed at us were V51AS, YC0LOW, KG4SB, V31YN.

Station:
2xFT1000MP
Acom 2000A, GU43B
full size wire vertical with 3 radials, low dipole
3 200m beverages (US, East, EU)
TR Log

73
tonno