[3830] CQ160 CW VY2ZM Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 31 06:24:28 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): VY2ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI

Total:  QSOs = 2060  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 77  Total Score = 2,091,408

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Condx seemed pretty good this time out....Thanks to all those who called in; it
was nice to hear so many old friends.

Never heard a VE4 - and looked very hard both nights for one - so missed VE4, NT
and YU for 59 W/VE mults.

Out of Europe/Asia, never heard IS0, A6, T7, C3, IH9 - and I believe some of
these at least were active.

No help on KL7RA - never heard him but worked (4) KH6's I think it was, two ZL's
and one VK - VK3ZL.

Hope to CU in the next one.

NEXT UP - Mike (KH6ND/KH7X) will operate ARRL CW in three weeks as a single-op
all band entry from VY2ZM - it's going to be fun trudging in through the snow
with Mike - I doubt he will ever have seen weather like VY2 in mid-February
before.  This weekend, by the way, sported near HURRICANE force winds all
weekend long out of the Northwest - the waves on the ocean were from 10-15 feet
high most of the weekend!  Brace yourself Mike - you ain't NEVER seen anything
like this!!!

73 JEFF

K1ZM at aol.com