[3830] IARU WO9S SOAB LP CW

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Jul 9 14:23:40 EDT 2006

             IARU Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2006-07-08
   CallSign Used : W2CXM (Cornell Amateur Radio Club)
     Operator(s) : WO9S

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : CW
Default Exchange : 8
      Gridsquare : FN12SK

            Name : Jon Rosner (WO9S)
         Address : Cornell University ARC
                   401 Barton Hall, Cornell Univ.
  City/State/Zip : Ithaca  NY  14853
         Country : USA
    ARRL Section : WNY

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5      39     73    9
           7     176    570   41
          14     329   1171   61
          21     106    367   24
          28      13     27    5
          --     ---   ----  ---
       Total     663   2208  140

           Score : 309,120
             Rig : IC-765

        Antennas : Force-12 (10-15-20); Butternut HF-6VX (40, 80)

         Soapbox : My first effort in this contest.  I like the pace and
the quick tour of all band conditions.  40 meters played amazingly well;
all the HQ stations were there for the picking Saturday evening.  Missed
two PT's and three PW's but generally they were easy to find on 15 and 40.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2006-07-09        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner, WO9S