[3830] IARU K7ZSD(K7GK) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 9 22:38:22 EDT 2006

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7ZSD
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7ZSD

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: OR

  160:    15     0      7
   80:   100     0     16
   40:   306   157     38
   20:   657   474     85
   15:    31    25     20
   10:     0     0      0
---------------------------
Total:  1109   538    166  Total Score = 951,678

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

My preference of CW over phone and lack of a voice-keyer resulted in not
spending enough time on sideband. It probably costed me some Qs in the end. For
some reason could not really get to use the second radio effectively, possibly
because I was using WL for the first time with SO2R.
Had fun working WRTC guys, isn't it amazing how stations with identical setups
can differ so much in signal strength?
All-in-all, a great outing, which included a nice steak dinner on a patio with
Brad and Ruth, thanks!

73, Denis - K7GK