[3830] IARU KG4IGC SO SSB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 11 20:28:57 EDT 2006

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): FRANK
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO SSB QRP
QTH: Summerville, SC

  160:
   80:    1      1      1
   40:    9     19      5
   20:   47     95     16
   15:   22     44      5
   10:    4     12      2
---------------------------
Total:   83    171     29  Total Score = 4,959

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Did not put a whole lot of effort into this contest, got a late start and band
conditions were really not that great. Had Good luck running QRP on 15, only
had to shout into the mic once or twice to get points. Many TNX for all who had
the patience to listen out for my tiny signals, I couldn't have made as many
points as I did without you! Had a great time just the same and cant wait for
the bands to open back up.Best 73s to all and see you next contest!