[3830] IARU 4O8O(YT1HA) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 15 11:24:48 EDT 2006

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: 4O8O
Operator(s): YT1HA
Station: 4O8O

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Novi Beograd,Serbia

  160:
   80:                 20
   40:                 38
   20:                 55
   15:                 30
   10:                 25
---------------------------
Total:  700    424    168  Total Score = 444,360

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First contest with my contest call 4O8O!
Couldn't go on on sunday morning,when was best for NA on 20 meters.
I was very tired,and continued contest from 08GMT untill end.
Nice on 10 meters,made 240 qso for one  hour.
At the end 1224 qso in my log with 2el.QQ for 20meters and wires on other
bands.
Thanks everyone for calling and cu in contest's.
Cu in WWYC meeting in Novi Sad 09-16.08.2006
73 de Zik YT1HA