[3830] NAQP RTTY AD6WL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 16 14:07:54 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AD6WL
Operator(s): AD6WL
Station: AD6WL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA-ORG

Total:  474   174  Total Score = 82,476

Club:

Team: SWACC #2

Comments:

Great conditions on 10 and 15.  I spent a lot of time there trying to get more
mults so my 20m QSO rate suffered a little, but I thinks the mults were worth
it.  I had high hopes after such good conditions on 10/15 that I may break 100K
points.  That is until I got on 80m and had 20 over noise level.  Switching to
the vertical antenna actually brought the noise level down to S9.  I was
successfull at moving stations around for band mults.  Thanks to all the
stations the QSYed for me.

One thing that I think is strange is that I did not work one single North
American station outside of W/VE.

I worked the following stations on all bands: WN0L, KE7AJ, N7MQ, VE6AX, K7GS,
N7UVH, K0HW.

73, Jim
AD6WL