[3830] NAQP RTTY W1BYH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 16 22:31:54 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W1BYH
Operator(s): W1BYH
Station: W1BYH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA FN42

Total:  353   148  Total Score = 52,244

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Great contest for bottom of cycle !  Even with the high noise on 80&40, 90 plus
temps and humidity in New England (good for staying inside for 10 hours !).
Nice to see 10 and 15 open and busy, but sure kept me off 40 meters too long -
Really liked the 10 hour limit contest - just enough to have fun and not get
wiped out at my age ! Thanks for all the Q's - nice to see many YL ops for a
change.Nice to work KB1JZU, AD4EB, W4MLB and W4UK on all bands, and several
others on 4 bands.
Station: IC746 PRO   Vertical on 10 thru 40, Inverted V on 80.  Writelog.
See you all in the next one !  73  NORM  W1BYH