[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-21) KU5B LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 20 23:17:27 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (7-21)

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      4
   40:  12      8
   20:   7      4
-------------------
Total:  28     16  Total Score = 448

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Most fun I've had in this sprint! I think I'm starting to get the hang of moving
around and calling people. Got everything set-up exactly as I wanted it and WL
performed flawlessly. I know I've got an RF problem on 80m since my keyer kept
going crazy...if you heard rubbish from me on 80m, the computer was getting
attacked by RF. Many thanks to the NCCC guys and to Jim N3BB for introducing me
to the contest. Fixed my RX'er problem this afternoon and never heard it slip
the whole day! Great test and still the most fun I've had in a while. Hope to
hear you guys from college in Alabama.

73,
Colin KU5B