[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-21) W9RE LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 21 00:01:20 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (7-21)

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      3
   80:  10      8
   40:  25     14
   20:  19      8
-------------------
Total:  58     33  Total Score = 1,914

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow that was great fun!  Conditions here skip wise and activity wise were the
best ever!  It rained here 1/2 hour after the contest so QRN was in the area
and hampered me a little.  Big pileups tonight.

Got IN on 3 bands-tnx W9IU.  Only got Bob W0BH/9 on 1 band and never worked a
big handful of stations/mults like (K8AJS, VA7ST, VA3NR, etc.)

Had several fumbles tonight but in general I got an answer to the free CQ's
about 75% of the time.

Great to see so many new stations please keep coming back.

Thanks to the NCCC for sponsoring and will look forward to more.