[3830] CQWW VHF KB1DFB(KB1H) SOSB/6 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 21 08:50:12 EDT 2006

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KB1DFB
Operator(s): KB1H
Station: KB1H

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: FN41cu

    6:  680   169
Total:  680   169  Total Score = 114,920

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Oh how I wish I had more time to operate this one. When we couldn't find why the
2M station was not receiving we decided to let me do a SOSB/6 effort. Rates were
unbelievable. All operating Saturday was done with the antenna pointing at 271
degrees and never moving. Worked all over the place. With the rate as it was I
didn't take time to rotate the antenna!

Had I known there is this "1000" club I would have put in more effort to join
this elite group. Totals being reported is phenominal. I guess this weekend
proved why I love this band. I am sure many others discovered what a blast 6M
can be.

Thanks for all the QSOs and see you all in September.

Dick - KB1H