[3830] IARU LN2HQ Headquarters HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 24 13:31:45 EDT 2006

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LN2HQ
Operator(s): LA9LMA;LA7JKA,LA7WCA, LA7LNA, LA6ZFA, LA3RNA, LA6FJA
Station: LN2HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH:

  160:    50           26
   80:   118           20
   40:   706   246     62
   20:   801   185     68
   15:   175   185     36
   10:    43           10
---------------------------
Total:  1893   565    222  Total Score = 1,860,804

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Thanks for everyone which worked our HQ station from Norway.
We didnt had complete Team for all bands this year either, HF contesting isnt
that big excersize into the middle of the norwegian summer.

Our Operateurs were:
160 CW LA6ZFA/LA3RNA Ivar & Tord
80  CW LA7JKA Jukka
40  CW LA6FJA Rag
40  SSB LA7WCA/LA9LMA Arne/Vegard
20  CW LA6FJA Rag
20  SSB LA7LNA Tor
15  CW LA7JKA  Jukka
15 SSB LA6ZFA/LA3RNA Ivar & Tord
10  CW LA7JKA Jukka

I really to get a bigger team next year, but not easy to get people free from
their holiday

QSL via bureau only to NRRL.

73 LA6FJA/K3RAG   RAG
LN2HQ- IARU HF championshipcontest Coordinator.