[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-9) NG7Z LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 8 23:21:47 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-9)

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bothell, WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:   8      5
   20:  10      7
-------------------
Total:  18     12  Total Score = 216

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Terrible conditions out here. Both 20 and 40 were noisy and signals were
generally weak. Lots of static crashes. 80 was worthless. Only heard K7NV near
the end. I made an effort to spread out calling CQ repeatedly on 14043 but
nobody called. Same thing on 40 where I called CQ 7043. But only worked Kevin
WB6S. He was loud. Gave up at 0255. Head hurt.
Look forward to next week. Getting the hang of this now. 73 Paul NG7Z