[3830] ARRL June VHF K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 12 17:55:37 EDT 2006

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Boring, OR

    6:  406   172
    2:   88    18
  222:   18     8
  432:   34     8
  903:
  1.2:    3     2
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  549   208  Total Score = 126,256

Club: Boring ARC

Comments:

Some dupes in there that need to be removed.    The other bands continue to be a
challenge with minimal activity around me - and hardly any rover activity.

Had a new two meter beam at 110 feet - but still about the same score as
always.  Probably saved my rotator some extra work however as I could switch
between two directions quickly.  Glad DownEast microwave was quick to send out
a preamp for it.  Now, to get my 432 antenna up there - so I can work maybe 38
guys there next time.  :-)

Also installed a EZ Rotator control board (www.idiompress.com) that really
worked FB.  Set and forget is much nicer than having to hold down those buttons
on the rotator.  Might have to get one/year until I have fixed up all of my
boxes.

Hopefully, I will forget why I hate this contest in about 51 weeks and do it
all again.