[3830] ANARTS W9LAS(K9JS) SOST HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 13 12:15:22 EDT 2006

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W9LAS
Operator(s): K9JS
Station: W9LAS

Class: SOST HP
QTH: WI

   80:    2     6
   40:   46   288
   20:  209  1887
   15:   44   266
   10:   13    75
-------------------------
Total:  314  2522    77  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,165,264

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I operated from our family cabin in far North Central WI - W9LAS was my Mom's
vanity call (SK 20 August 2003) - we aquired it as our Island Lake Amateur
Radio Club Call. For fastest response, any QSL requests should go to my K9JS
QRZ.com address.

Was surprised to see some 10M activity!

FT1000MP
Alpha 99
Steppir 4 Ele @ 75'

I interrupted this contest to operate ARRL VHF - was certainly glad I did - 6M
conditions were fabulous on Saturday afternoon in EN46.

73
Jon
K9JS