[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-16) W0BH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 16 17:30:42 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-16)

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS

  160:   1      1
   80:   4      4
   40:  14     10
   20:  17     10
-------------------
Total:  36     25  Total Score = 900

20 was the best I've heard from Kansas this NS season and it kept going on 40.
Unfortunately, the storm-related brick wall went up on 80 and 160 .. you'd
think I'd learn not to try fighting it! Would have done much better staying on
20 and 40 because of all the new ops heard but not worked. I did hear LOTS of
activity on 160 but way too noisy.

It's great to hear all the activity. Hope to work more of you next week.

73, Bob, w0bh

PS My vote goes for a 45 minutes NS. I think the short time frame is part of
the attraction so it shouldn't be too long, but a few extra minutes to work 80
and 160 would really be great, especially if there are more ops and mults out
there each week.