[3830] All Asian CW SJ3A(SM3WMV) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 19 09:38:49 EDT 2006

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: SJ3A
Operator(s): SM3WMV
Station: SM3WMV

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Bäck

   20:  313   103
Total:  313   103  Total Score = 32,239

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Just played around abit in the contest for fun. It was fun to notice the
activity go VERY low during the time JA played 9A in the soccer world cup :-)

I also noticed that some people have problems to hear such an easy call as SJ3A
when I TX at 26 WPM! I am gonna use SM3W on CW if it's not WPX in the future, so
much easier for people to get!

CU in IARU either as SJ3A or SJ2W! I don't know yet if it will be SOAB HP MIX
or M/S, we'll see!

//Mike (SM3WMV, SJ3A, SM3W)