[3830] ARRL June VHF W3CCX Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 19 21:52:25 EDT 2006

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W3CCX
Operator(s): N2NC K3NM K3MD N3PUR N3FUJ K3TUF K3EGE WA3RLT W2PED AF8Z N3NGE KB3GJT KB3BBR N3ITT KF6AJ K1JT N2UO WA3NUF
Station: W3CCX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN21hb

    6:  672   161
  1.2:   64    21
  2.3:   43    18
  3.4:   30    14
  5.7:   18     9
  10G:   20     8
  24G:    7     3
-------------------
Total: 1823   413  Total Score = 1,181,180

This was a weekend of disruptions. We had sustained winds of at least 20-30 mph
with gusts to 50 mph for the entire weekend begining late Friday afternoon. We
had a great time in spite of all of the distractions and disturbances and this
score shows it.  With six meters contributing the most, we certainly enjoyed
all that the openings brought, including some european contacts as well as
plenty of states to the west.
We had a greatly reduced score on the microwaves largely due to the lack of
conditions on the liason frequencies.
Generally conditions on 222 and 432 were less than normal, with a brief opening
on 144.  WSJT was in operation for the overnight hours and provided some nice
additional grids.
We have a nice long list of improvements to do for next year and look forward
to our annual trek to Camelback mountain.