[3830] ARRL FD KT0R 2E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 30 01:38:32 EDT 2006

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R, KE0L
Station: KT0R

Class: 2E LP
QTH: MN

  160:
   80:   182     3      0
   40:   304   151      0
   20:   469   393      0
   15:   150    81      0
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1108   628      0  Total Score = 5,926

Got on from home running a generator from NR0L Tnx's Neill. Jim KE0L came and
operated a bit. Other than that I was on my own. Had a good time. Thunderstorms
shut us down for a few hours on Saturday afternoon and the static crashes were
bad. But still good time. 80 was in good shape late at night but after 3:00 am
cst not many on. Nice to hear good signals on 15. Never tried 10 meters...Need
better antenna seperation so can run 20 and 40 cw and ssb at the same time, too
much interference when on the same band on cw and ssb. Tried on 20 but didn't
work that well. CW didn't mess with SSB but SSB tore up the CW.

Should try for more of the bonus points but too much fun running. See you next
year.

FD is still a lot of fun.

See you all in IARU and All the WRTC Guys GL....

Vry 73 Dave KT0R