[3830] ARRLDX CW JA8RWU SOSB/40 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 1 09:57:19 EST 2006

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Chitose

Total:  574    50  Total Score = 86,100

First time ever single band 40m, first time ever in years no VE2,4,5. Managed to
work VE3 for the very last part of the contest in the morning over the long
path. Condx was not so good, especially from/for the high latitude, I guess.

[not wkd]
USAFND,SC,DC,VT
VEFYT,NWT,SK,MB,PQ,LAB,NF,NB

BTW, the olympic Games was just over. A half member of the JA Olympic team was
from JA8. I hope more radio operators will play and give you a point for NA for
the contest from one of the closest Asian district, hi.
This time my situation was very limited and once I had gave up attending in the
ARRL contest, but I was happy I managed to participate in the first 2006 contest
and keyed "HI" to them.
CU all this weekend on all bands and say "DOMO = HI" !

73's Akira, JA8RWU