[3830] ARRLDX SSB KT4ZB SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 6 22:23:26 EST 2006

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Savannah, GA

Total:  263    76  Total Score = 58,596

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Finally on the air after moving to the new QTH.  Very quiet on the very
southside of Savannah on the marsh.  Only antenna up is 20m dipole.  Have plans
finshed for limited antenna farm.  Fun contest - if you can call working 20
meters with a dipole and 100 watts or so - fun ????? Maybe crazy.  Good
conditions to me and great to work 3D2NB & FK8HN the first night (kept me
going).  FT1000D and dipole. Thanks to all who took the time to get my info. -
Jere, KT4ZB