[3830] ARRLDX SSB VU2WAP(N6TR) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 8 03:53:40 EST 2006

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VU2WAP
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: VU2WAP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Bangalore

   20:  11      7
   15:  24      8
Total:  35     15  Total Score = 1,575

Many thanks to Miku - VU2WAP - for use of this station.  I found myself in India
on a business trip and have met many hams here.  Miku invited me to use his
stations some during the contest.  His main tower had fallen over, so we only
had the second tower and a tribander.  Maybe next visit, I can make some noise
on Topband.

Very surprised at the opening on 15 meters.  Signals were louder there than on
20 meters, and with hardly any European QRM.