[3830] CQ160 SSB SP3KEY(SP6HEQ) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 8 14:06:24 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: SP3KEY
Operator(s): SP6HEQ
Station: SP3KEY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 811  State/Prov = 12  Countries = 57  Total Score = 287,178

The condition of first my morning was very good. I try to call few more new
mults for me, VE and XE stations, but no success.  I.e. VA3YP receive ????EY and
next left me calling QRZ EU ( I still gave him full call sign). After that rest
of EU`s "ate" me completly. XE1RCS had big signal and big (not only) EU pile up,
but he took only "big guns" like RK2FWA, HG8DX and so on. I copy also XE2K, but
during my watching, he do not copy EU`s at all. So then I miss that mults and
few more. Probably too low power on my side. Second morning was not so good, but
at 4:08Z PS8DX called me successful.
I`m used:
TS850S + 500W home made PA, transmit ant. 30m vert. + 80 radials and RX ant.
4square K9AY  projected and prepared by SP3RBR & CO.
If you intresting 4square K9AY or need more information, go to page:
http://sp3key.com/klub/k9ay_160_en/index.html
Wies, SP6HEQ