[3830] WiQP K8GU SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 20:10:22 EST 2006

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: IL

--------------------
Total:   76     0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 9,120.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Equipment:  2X TS-930SAT/PIEXX, 40/20/15-meter fan dipole, 80-meter 40-foot tee
vertical, W3NQN filters

I had some unexpected surplus time and decided to hand-out some QSOs to MWA and
SMC friends from the ever-so-rare state of Illinois.

I also think I found the ground loop that was giving me so much hash on 40 when
I transmitted on 80.  The wonderful synthesizer in the '930s is still there,
though.  But, for the price, I still can't complain.

Thanks for the QSOs!

73,

--Ethan, K8GU.
http://www.k8gu.com/