[3830] OkQP N5UM Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 23:07:41 EST 2006

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N5UM
Operator(s): N5UM
Station: N5UM

Class: Rover LP
QTH: 13 counties

  160:      0        0
   80:      0        0
   40:    209       15
   20:    349      269
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    558      284  Mults = 56  Total Score = 125,552

Had a real blast.  Did not operate while moving (it was only me and my 10yr old
son).   Next time, will need a driver or 2nd operator to allow operation while
in motion - could have run up a lot more Qs that way.   Made 1/2 to 1 hour stops
at each county and did logging using N3FJPs fine program and a laptop.  Camped
at a state park in Wagoner county Saturday night and hung around there Sunday
morning until 9AM.   I changed my route on Sunday to include Latimer, Haskell
and Pittsburg counties due to popular demand.  Sorry I could not get down to
McCurtain - there just wasn't enough time to get back to Edmond (home QTH in
Oklahoma County) by 4:30PM if I did that.

Thanks to everyone that followed the mobiles around the state.  You guys made
this really fun.   Now I need to order another batch of QSL cards  :-)

Rig:  IC756 (original blue screen model)  100w
Antennas:  Hamsticks on mag mount on roof of 2000 Chrysler mini van

Breakdown as follows:

N5UM OKQP Summary
        40M	40m   40Total	20M	20M  20Total AllTotal
County	CW	PH		CW	PH
ADAIR	 32	0	32	4	1	5	37
CHEROKEE 32	0	32	4	1	5	37
CRAIG	 10	5	15	37	23	60	75