[3830] Commonwealth VA3RAC(VE3KZ) Headquarters HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 13 16:24:41 EST 2006

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VA3RAC
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Milton, ON

Total:  336  Total Score = 3,700

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Unfortunately a bit of flu/cold was destined to keep the hours down. To put
icing on the cake, my computer died while on 80m with 7 hours still to go. The
thunder storm itself was polite enough to wait until the contest ended arriving
right at 1000z. I probably didn't miss much in the QRN in those last hours but I
was lucky to salvage a printed copy of most of my log but no data file! I think
I lost the last 5 QSO's from 0249 onwords. I remember having a QSO with VE7VF on
80 that isn't showing. There probably were 4 more! The joys of automation!

73 Bob VE3KZ