[3830] BARTG GU0SUP SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 20 05:14:43 EST 2006

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   80:   38      21          0
   40:  106      35          5
   20:  190      44         17
   15:    6       5          0
   10:    1       1          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  341     106         22  Continents = 6  Total Score = 261,888

Conditions were strange indeed! Some loud stations weren't hearing me, but
really weak ones got me first call!
Got all 10 call areas of W, plus all 6 continents in the first day, so that was
good.
Great to work TY5MR and TY5LEO on 20m - a new band-slot for me.
The first day was OK, but when I got up early on Sunday morning, I wondered if
there really was a contest on! I worked about 15 stations in 2 hours. I really
should have stayed in bed.
Despite the poor conditions, I had a ball, and thanks to all for the points.
Log is now on LoTW.
73 de Phil GU0SUP