[3830] BARTG KJ7NO SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 20 12:30:50 EST 2006

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: KJ7NO
Operator(s): KJ7NO
Station: KJ7NO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: DN31

   80:    8       2          7
   40:   47       2         14
   20:   81       9         16
   15:    4       4          1
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  140      17         38  Continents = 6  Total Score = 46,200

Props were very 'Funky'.  Entering the bottom of the solar cycle can create some
interesting paths (or lack thereof).  Saturday, I could hear stations in the US
just fine, but they had no clue who I was. Lots of repeats etc.  Did work the
station from Benin with lots of retries (as if I were a QRP station).

Finding that it's easy to give up and not put serious effort into contesting
when condx are as poor as it was this weekend.