[3830] Rus DX CT3EE SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 20 13:19:45 EST 2006

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: CT3EE
Operator(s): CT3EE
Station: CT3EE

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Madeira Island
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  208    208       64        32
Total:  208    208       64        32  Total Score = 238,848

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Tks everybody for their pacience on the CW QSO's, and also to all that contacted
me on Phone. Great contest. Propagation was good on my side with a break late
afternoon on Saturday.During the night I was QRT, and was active again for an
hour during Sunday morning.A few hours of operation, from my Home QTH, to have
some fun during the weekend.
Great signals from 9V1,VK (at least 9V1YC, and AX1AA) Good prespective for the
upcoming CW WW WPX next week. Cu you all as CQ9K, integrated on the Madeira Team
effort.
Luis - CT3EE