[3830] BARTG DL6JZ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 21 04:36:46 EST 2006

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: DL6JZ
Operator(s): DL6JZ
Station: DL6JZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Eberswalde
Operating Time (hrs): 29:00

   80:  193      40          6
   40:  167      50          7
   20:  120      36         12
   15:   20      14          1
   10:    1       1          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  501     141         26  Continents = 6  Total Score = 502,002

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

The conds were as expected on saturday. But they were very bad on sunday. No 15
m QSO on sunday anymore. And look: 50 DXCC on 40 m <--> 36 DXCC on 20 m.
The biggest surprise was to work NO (in figures: zero) U.K. stations on 20 m. I
have no explanation for this.
Highlight was TY5MR as a new one in RTTY.
Some of the contesters should think about their text macros. It is frustrating
when  I ask for repeat of the time and get "DL6JZ QSL UR 599 123 123 ]s34". I
have one macro with 5 times the QSO# and another macro with 5 time the time
exchange. And  I have separate macros for asking for the number and for asking
for the time exchange, ofcourse.
Thanks to all for the points and my apologies to them whome I could not copy
because of the bad noise in my city QTH.
Rig: FT-1000MP + h.m. PA (400 watts)
Ant: R-7000, FD-4 windom
Software: N1MMLogger (6.2.14) + MMTTY

73 + 55