[3830] WPX SSB VE1OP SO(TS)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 18:55:42 EST 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: NS

Total:  925  Prefixes = 525  Total Score = 1,317,750

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Not a serious effort...SSB not my favourite mode by any means...Set out with the
only goals of trying to snag 500 prefixes and beat my last years score of
875,000 points with low power...Lots of activity while I was on, but I sure miss
15 and 10 metres...Everyone was snarled up on 20, which makes things
crowded...Finding a run frequency and keeping it with 100 watts is tough...

CU in CW in May..

73, Scott VE1OP