[3830] WPX SSB HA6NN SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 06:06:47 EST 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HA6NN
Operator(s): HA6NN
Station: HA6NN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Salgotarjan
Operating Time (hrs): some

Club: NBVRK

Comments:

Too many HP stations were generating terrible QRM making it impossible to each
other to pick up LP stations!!! My station has been working well on all bands
before the contest but there were periods when I was simply not able to make a
QSO!

I am going to give up LP SSB contesting.

I have been using my FT757, a 39 m LW and a vertical for 7/21 megs.

Took part in K1TTT's real time contest score Internet display effort.

Thanks are due to all those who had enough patience to catch my report.