[3830] WPX SSB NE4S SOSB160 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 08:37:14 EST 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NE4S
Operator(s): NE4S
Station: NE4S

Class: SOSB160 LP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT-1000mp, 100w, Inv L.
The Inv L has been a wonder wire for me on a small restricted lot.
Score is 160M only.
Other band info for check log, worked NQ4I on all 6 bands.
Weekend committments held the air time to 6.7 hours.
Mostly did running, with S/P band scrapes at start and end of sessions.
No hassles, everyone on good behavior, not like 3830/27 after the event.

Next contest for me is GA QSO Party... see you there. (shameless plug)
73,
Mike