[3830] WPX SSB KG4IGC SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 18:58:22 EST 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): 1
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Hi guys!

Kinda just idled along in this contest, took my new Yaesu MkV Field for a test
drive with a new set of Extended double Zepps. Did better than I thought I
would, despite band conditions. Sure wish that I could hear some of those JA's
that I hear everyone shouting at on 40 and 15! Used N1MM logging for the first
time and man it sure works great when you have cat capability...sure beats
typing everything into the log. Many tnx to all who answered my calls and a
speacial tnx to AI4MT Paul for putting me over 100k!

Cheers and 73, Frank KG4IGC