[3830] WPX SSB N3XLS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 28 12:03:58 EST 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N3XLS
Operator(s): N3XLS
Station: N3XLS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Moosic

Fun weekend, i didn't give a real serious effort due to other things going on
this weekend. i just wanted to test out my equiment since i haven't had it on
since janurary. Not a bad effort made lots of calls to stations however some
could not hear me. Most likely because of all the QRM. Contest would have been
better if i had some head to head to Al, N3KAE or we did this as multi-effort.