[3830] WPX SSB VE7IN SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 29 18:31:24 EST 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Mostly S&P with some attempts at running.

Found 40 to be much better Saturday evening then Friday, I was fairly pleased
with the results and obviously some great ears to catch a 100 watt station
calling towards Europe.

Interesting that 15 seemed long all Saturday, rarely heard much state side which
is too bad, I tend to like to try and run a bit on 15 easier for a LP entry.

Thanks all for the Q's and the great ears.

73
Earl VE7IN