[3830] AlQP KU8E/M SO Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 1 12:00:40 EDT 2006

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: KU8E/M
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

-----------------------------------
Total:  327      4      0      52  Total Score = 37,284

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to go on a short 6 hour rover trip at the last minute.
I  threw the IC756PRO in the car and hooked up the mobile antennas and logged
on paper. Sorry I didn't get to 40 SSB. I couldn't get the internal antenna
tuner in the radio to tune the Hustler antenna. I will need to make sure I toss
in an external antenna tuner next time. I had also planned to go to Clay and
Coosa counties but ran short on time. I only operated when I had stopped.

I am interested on how good my 80 CW signal was ?? I hadn't used the 80 meter
resonator in awhile but it tuned perfectly. Seemed like I was was getting out OK
with the responses I got to my CQ's. The activity was good and had fun time ..

73, Jeff  KU8E

Call :KU8E/M
Class :  SO Rover Unassisted

                              CW      SSB
Russell                       33       3
Lee                           59       1
Tallapoosa                    39       0
Chambers                      59       0
Randolph                      48       0