[3830] NCCC Sprint(5-5) N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 4 23:25:24 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (5-5)

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  19     10
   20:  24      8
-------------------
Total:  46     21  Total Score = 966

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  A terrible storm squall line was heading for here, and I just got the NS
in before they actually hit, but I was deaf on 40 and 80.  The weather guys on
TV now have the radars cranked up and there are bad things happening.  I
listened on the beverages on all 40 meter and 80 meter QSOs.  Very difficult.
Sorry.  Thanks to K7NV for sticking with me on 80 for a tough QSO.  Called a CQ
on 1812 at 0259 but nil.

Numbers seemed to be down a bit, although activity appeared good. Congrats to
W9RE, N6RO, and N4AF for high numbers received towards the end.

Where are the W6s!  Is California going to be a rare mult?

K4BAI was loud but always out of synch.  No QSOs at all.  No GA at all.

Stations worked the most:

5 times: K7NV and VA3NR
4 times: NK7U and K1GU
3 times: N6ZFO, N6RO, and WD0T
2 times: W7WHY, K4LTA, N4OGW, N4AF, and W9RE

Thanks to the NCCC for the great NS fun.

Jim N3BB