[3830] NCCC Sprint(5-5) W0BH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 8 12:24:30 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (5-5)

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      5
   40:  16     10
   20:  11      6
-------------------
Total:  34     22  Total Score = 748

20m signal levels were really down this week but the noise on 40, 80, and 160
appears to have travelled south to Texas. I finally remembered to switch over
to 160 with 2 minutes to go and found Mike (W9RE) for my first NS 160 QSO. No
response to my CQs on 160 that I heard which doesn't mean you all didn't try.
Will be there again next week.

With final exams finished here at Hesston College (and most of my grading
done), it's time to think SO2R as well. I've been wanting to try for awhile.
Let me add my vote for 45 minutes or one hour. This is too much fun to quit
after 30 minutes with several bands of unworked mults still out there!

73, Bob, w0bh