[3830] NCCC Sprint(5-5) K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 8 13:49:34 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (5-5)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:  10      7
   40:  24     12
   20:  11      4
-------------------
Total:  45     23  Total Score = 1,035

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP x 2 (SO2R), TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.

Sorry for missing the first two weeks of this series, but I was out of town.
Will probably not be able to get in 8 of the 11 weeks, but will be QRV when
home on Thursday nights.

Not sure how I feel about the new multiplier rule.  I must work harder on the
multiplier end of things than I did this week.  Called VA7ST in his "Black
Hole," on 20, but he didn't hear me.  Maybe next week.  QRN was bad on 80.  20
remained open for the half hour period, but signal strengths dropped and I
didn't snag WD0T and K4LTA, whom I had worked before the contest.  Also called
K4LTA on 20, but he didn't hear me once the contest started.  Did work K4LW for
my first GA mult in quite a while.

73,

John, K4BAI.