[3830] 7QP K7RL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 9 19:25:16 EDT 2006

                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Camano Island, WA

  160:    4       0
   80:   50     109
   40:   84     178
   20:  231     898
--------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Congratulations to the organizers of this fun and successful contest.
Participation was excellent for this inaugural 7QP, despite the mediocre band
conditions.  If it was this much fun now, can you imagine when 10m and 15m are
wide open?

Of course, while I sat in the comfort of my ham shack working the contest, a
group of brave souls traveled the highways and byways of Western North America
to bring multiple and/or rare counties to the 7QP crowd.  A special thanks to
you folks, including the following 7-land mobile stations that made it into my
log:

KB6TAL, K6BTL, W7D, N7BAM, KK7BR, K7RE, K7SB, K9JF,
NW7MT, K7BG, AD7IC, N8GSJ, W7GK, WB7ONJ

And most definitely, thank you to everyone for the Qs, and the fun.

73 de Mitch, K7RL