[3830] NewEngQP K1KD M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 11 18:35:10 EDT 2006

                    New England QSO Party

Call: K1KD
Operator(s): K1KD, K0JGH
Station: K1KD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FRA VT

   80:     54       24
   40:
   20:    197      357
------------------------
Total:    251      381  Mults = 73  Total Score = 64,459

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was a tag-team effort that I did with my dad, K0JGH.  My folks were
visiting from Iowa over the weekend, and I convinced my dad to join me in this
contest.  We ran mostly on 20m and 80m and enjoyed working many 7-land
stations.  This year was my first time putting in a semi-serious effort for
this contest.  I thought the activity level was very good and enjoyed operating
from one of the more rare counties in New England.