[3830] Volta RTTY ND2T SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 14 20:42:04 EDT 2006

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: ND2T
Operator(s): ND2T
Station: ND2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:00

   80:    1     2     1
   40:   28   241    14
   20:  120  1504    40
   15:    5    82     4
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  154  1829    59  Total Score = 16,618,294

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My first time in the Volta. I wanted to confirm that some changes I made to the
RTTY setup here would perform under contest condx. What fun to see the score
pile up quickly.

That said, it was hard work from this part of California. The bands never
really opened for me to EU or JA, so lots of S&P required, often right around
the noise level. All this while listening to W4s running EU stations I couldn't
even hear.

See you next year.