[3830] NewEngQP W1END Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 17 06:50:48 EDT 2006

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ROC-NH

   80:     17       0
   40:     59       0
   20:    103       0
   15:      3       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    182       0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 16,016

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I made two mistakes in this one.  1)  Got on a few hours before the NE QP
started and worked a bunch of stations in the 7-land QSO party.  Because of
this I couldn't work them again for NE qp credit without being a dupe in their
log.  2)  Didn't prepare by checking operation schedules on the party website
so missed chance of finding (or knowing who were) mobiles.  But then we New
Englanders don't get credit for counties.

Conditions seemed a bit worse than last year.  But found quite a bit of
activity.
Saturday evening was good but Sunday was not quite so.  About half of the
contacts were by calling CQ the other half S&P.

Thanks to everyone who came out for this one.  -  Eldon - W1END