[3830] WPX CW WF6C(N6XI) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 02:09:47 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WF6C
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Truckee, CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Used the Fun Factor strategy: Whenever I sat down, if I didn't get
three figure rate within half an hour, I quit for at least an hour.
This caused me to miss a lot of good openings and two favorite
milestones of 1K Qs and 1M points, but I enjoyed almost every
minute of the resulting 14 hours. My primary objective was to
exercise the SO2R muscle and check out the station. Mission
accomplished and To Do List expanded.