[3830] WPX CW OM7M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 04:38:28 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN, OM3PA, OM3PC, OM5AW, OM5MF, OM5RM, OM5RW, OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Slovakia

   40: 1093
   20: 1436

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Equipment: 3x FT1000MP, 3x1500W

Our new high claimed CW record. We were surprised by M/S EU activity. Last year
when I spoke with Simon M0CLW I congratulated him for EU winning of M/S
category. This year the situation had changed. Had a good run on all bands. We
still awaiting for results from OE4A, OE2S, IR4X and AN6IB and other M/S
gangs.
Anyway had a great time and pleasent summer weekend.
73 Lubo,OM5ZW