[3830] WPX CW WA4DOU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 10:36:24 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WA4DOU
Operator(s): WA4DOU
Station: WA4DOU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC (Nash Cty.)
Operating Time (hrs): 6:50

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

I've never felt any interest in this contest or the WPX award, however, over the
weekend I did feel the competition beckon while I was tuning around for dx.
Thought I'd just make a few qso's and it was quite a lot of fun. I may just add
this contest to my list of interesting ones in the future. There was a nice 15
meter opening to Asia and I hope it forshadows conditions in the All Asian
event in June. Hope everyone had a great time. 73 de Roy WA4DOU